Water, Flood, Storm, Sewage and Mold Damage Restoration in Eagle, Idaho
One of the more common challenges Eagle homeowners encounter over the life of their home is water damage. Even small-scale water problems can be a cause for concern, as water damage can impact the overall health, livability, and value of a Eagle home. In the case of water damage, it is important to contact property restoration specialists experienced and certified in the removal and treatment of water afflicted areas.
Our specialists at Complete Restoration Services can help guide a Eagle homeowner through all stages of the restoration process. We can ensure the safety of your family, save you from additional frustrations wrought by unaddressed water issues, and handle coordination with your insurance company.
Common Causes for Water Damage in Eagle Homes
- Basement floods
- Faulty appliance waterlines
- Leaky pipes
- Sewer main backup
- Water damage after a fire has been extinguished
- Clogged drains
- Rusted and corroded pipes
- Extreme weather events such as flash floods, earthquakes and melting snow
- Frozen pipes that burst
- Accidently leaving water running
- Ground water intrusion
Areas of the Home Commonly Affected by Water Damage
Leaks may occur in various areas of your Eagle home, but commonly they affect your roof, attic and basement. Since appliances such as a dishwasher, washing machine, refrigerator and hot water heaters can commonly break and flood into surrounding areas – the laundry room and kitchen are also commonly affected. Additionally, any area of your Eagle home that has plumbing presents an opportunity for leaks meaning bathrooms are equally susceptible.
You Should Address Damage to a Home Immediately
Sustained leaks can cause serious and systemic damage to a Eagle home. As a result, it is important to address water-related concerns quickly. Some key problems associated with water damage include:
- Weakened or damaged house infrastructure
- Increased opportunities for mold and mildew growth
- Increased possibility of electrical issues or electrical shock
- Health concerns related to standing water exposure, including breathing problems
- Decreased functionality in the home
- Damage to appliances, furniture and other household items
- Sanitary issues related to raw sewage
Left untreated, smaller water problems can grow considerably and lead to bigger financial concerns in the long run. Sometimes, Eagle homeowners delay addressing water damage because concerns are limited to an area of the house that is not often used. Unfortunately, water problems affecting one area of the house often spread to others. Mold growth can affect your duct work, causing foul odors to spread throughout a home. Water can leach into walls and other infrastructure, causing deterioration and staining. Leaks in upper areas of houses are particularly worrisome, as water tends to travel through walls and flooring, damaging insulation, sheetrock, paint and setting the stage for mold development.
Health Problems Associated with Water Damage
One of the more concerning issues related to water damage is exposure to potentially hazardous health conditions. This can cause significant and lasting effects, especially for groups that are most susceptible to exposure like children and the elderly.
In Eagle, water damage from leaks, flooding, or storms can cause mold to grow in crawl spaces, near furnaces and air conditioning systems and contaminate the air supply of your home. Mold can cause respiratory ailments and exacerbate sickness.
Bacteria and other microorganisms affecting your health thrive in areas of standing water and contact with standing water can induce more serious illnesses.
More directly, flooding can jeopardize the safety of your home, presenting electrical hazards where in contact with wires as well as appliances and other electrical devices
Immediate Steps to Take in Response to Water Damage to Your Home
There are steps that you should take to help ensure the safety of your family and your Eagle home if you experience water damage from a leak, flood, storm, sewage backup, or other disaster:
- Shut off power and water in or near affected areas.
- Contact emergency services if injury has occurred.
- Research insurance policies related to water damage to determine coverage options. Since time can be of the essence it’s advisable to always understand your policy in advance if possible.
- Contact Complete Restoration Services, a certified restoration specialist and professional repair company in Eagle, for assistance in draining and cleaning water affected areas of your Eagle home in a safe and expedient fashion.
Why Choose Complete Restoration Services in Eagle for Mold and Water Damage Restoration?
- We specialize in repairing water damage resulting from basement and crawl space floods, sewage backup, burst pipes, fire damage, snow/ice and natural disasters.
- We offer 24/7 customer support and specialize in water extraction, evaporation, and dehumidification, as well as decontamination and mold remediation services. For immediate service we offer a 24/7 emergency hotline at (208) 794-9073.
- Our restoration specialists have the tools and experience required to see your project through from beginning to end.
- We are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, and hold additional certifications relating to lead removal and decontamination.
- We take every insurance and we work directly with the insurance companies to alleviate you from any difficulties of navigating complex insurance claims on your own.
- We provide updates over the duration of your project, so you are well informed as to the progress of the restoration.
- We are located in the Eagle area, are family operated and we are locally owned. When doing business with CRS you will be working with the owners of our company to ensure you’re satisfied with all aspects of the restoration process from clean up to rebuild.
- In the past ten years we’ve become the #1 recommended restoration company by insurance agents & past clients in Eagle.
Water Damage in Eagle
For residents of Eagle, Idaho, a common challenge that is encountered for homeowners is damage caused by water. Even small water issues can be a major cause for concern, as water damage can impact a homeowner's health, their livability, and the overall value of a house in the city of Eagle.
If water damage does occur, it is wise to contact property restoration specialists who are very experienced with gutting and removal of areas in the home that have been affected by water.
Eagle's very cold months can be a culprit for putting a strain on the city's water systems. The cold winds, ice and snow, can be three key issues of concern in Eagle, as excessive snow and temperature fluctuations can cause serious drainage issue, which lead to pipe bursts.
In 2017, a very wet winter along with mismanagement of water in some of the state damns meant that some areas along the greenbelts and the Boise River experienced severe flooding. This caused many challenges for homeowners in Eagle, Idaho -- some of these residents are still reeling from millions of dollars of water damage.
Our trained specialists at Complete Restoration Services can help guide an Eagle homeowner through all the crucial stages of the actual restoration process. We can also help ensure your family's safety and reduce the additional frustrations that have come about by undiscovered water issues. Complete Restoration Services can also work with your insurance company to handle claims for your Eagle home and property.
CRS Related Services and 24/7 Emergency Hotline
In the case that your concerns extend beyond water damage, Complete Restoration Services also offers services to treat fire, smoke, content, wind and storm damage. Whatever the issues affecting your Eagle home, you are well covered with Complete Restoration Services.
If you are currently experiencing an issue with water damage in your home, consider calling our certified Eagle specialists at Complete Restoration Services. We offer immediate dispatch 24/7 at (208) 794-9073. Contact emergency services if injury has occurred.