At Complete Restoration Services, you will be responsible for assisting the mitigation department with completion of projects in a professional and timely manner. This work can be very challenging, fun and rewarding. A good attitude, professional work practices and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position.
- Follow written procedures for emergency procedures.
- Inspect property for water damage and develop a drying plan.
- Extract water from flooded structures
- Remove damaged materials such as needed
- Setup of drying equipment
- Complete any necessary paperwork to record all job notes and utilizing DASH.
- Ensure customer is satisfied and happy with the work performed
- Ability to work do Mold Remediation, Demo, and Cleaning.
- IICRC Certifications are a plus, but not required
- Must have a flexible schedule and have the ability to handle emergency calls on a 24 –hour basis.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to completing multiple tasks.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and can pass background and drug test.
- Smart Phone to run TSheets
- Available for on call status
- Reliable Transportation
- English: Written and Spoken
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to adverse weather conditions and toxic or caustic chemicals. May also involve confined spaces that one must crawl through. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting pay will be based upon experience
- Pay Increase with certifications
- Company Paid Certifications & Training
- Health Insurance Benefits Available - Blue Cross of Idaho
- Holiday Pay (Only Holiday specified by the Co.)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Accidental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY