- Once the fire services are done controlling the fire, our experts carefully and efficiently inspect the site for damage. They will classify the damage according to the cause i.e. fire, water, chemicals, and smoke. After determining the type and level of damage, we shall create a custom detailed report and generate a restoration plan. We will work with you closely throughout the restoration process. Your insight is, of course, given priority.
- Cleaning Out Odors
- Large industrial fans will be brought to eliminate smoke and odors from the site. Smoke is corrosive and may cause further damage to your possessions and so it is imperative to eliminate it first.
- Residue Removal
- This will involve removing soot from the entire structure as well as removing wet carpets to discourage mold growth. This process takes time to assure your Garden City home or Garden City business is 100% soot-free.
- Protect undamaged sections
- There may be parts of your Garden City property that were not affected by the fire. The restoration team will seal off these areas to avoid damage from smoke, soot, and odors. Items in these areas will be moved to a storage facility through inventory and packing to ensure their well-being and safety.
- After disaster control, the next step will be to repair, replace, and repaint the affected areas. The items damaged beyond repair shall be filed in an inventory which we will follow up with your insurers. Belongings that can be cleaned are restored.
About Garden City, Idaho
Complete Restoration Services has been providing clean up and disaster relief services to Garden City since 2008. Although it is small, Garden City has always had its own distinct identity and character. It began as a “hay reserve” for horses used by Fort Boise., and later was home to commercial gardens run by Chinese immigrants. For much of the 20th century, Garden City was home to paint factories, junk yards, and other ventures that the larger city of Boise considered "undesirable”.
Today, Garden City is also home to a “Live-Work-Create” district. Here, craftsman and other artisans are permitted to manufacture and sell goods in their own homes. The district hosts art galleries, a textile studio, a handmade furniture store, as well as wineries, micro-breweries and coffee shops.
Since a few industrial companies that use flammable and hazardous materials reside in Garden City, it may be even more prone to fire than Boise and other nearby cities. Additionally, summers tend to be very hot and dry. The North Ada County Fire and Rescue service, which works under a Joint Agreement with the larger Boise Fire Department, has primary responsibility for the area. The Boise Fire Department also has a specially trained Hazardous Materials unit.
Complete Restoration Services is available 24/7 to help you recover from fire damage. Call us as soon as the fire is out, so we can board up your property to prevent further damage. From that point on we will work with your insurance company on clean up and restoration. Our goal is to repair damage and get your life and business back up to speed as quickly and painlessly as possible.