Fire Damage Restoration in Hidden Springs, Idaho
Unfortunately, many people will deal with fire damage at some point in their lives. A fire breakout either in your Hidden Springs business or Hidden Springs home generates many issues you can never fully be equipped to deal with alone. Apart from the potential physical and psychological trauma, you will likely find it difficult to know where to start piecing back together what you’d spent a lifetime building. Lacking the necessary safety, cleaning, rebuilding knowledge as well as a clear positive mindset to go about damage control and restoration means you’d be wise to hire a professional restoration company. Fortunately, Complete Restoration Services in Hidden Springs offers expertise in all these areas to aid you in salvaging your life during this critical moment.
Why Choose Complete Restoration Services in Hidden Springs for Professional Fire Damage Restoration?
Fire damage restoration is an arduous task that should only be tackled by professionals. This is because:
- The aftermath of a fire is not only a charred mess, but it can also include water damage and structural damage necessitated by firefighters to controlled and assure a fire is extinguished.
- Fire-retardant chemicals, soot and smoke damage permeate the area and can create toxicity that must be handled with care to prevent health issues.
- Professionals can maximize salvaging your belongings and prevent further damage.
Complete Restoration Services in Hidden Springs will not only help you clean the fire damage to remove toxins but will also carefully handle your belongings and finish the job fast.
What are the steps you should take immediately after a fire breakout?
- Safely evacuate
- Call emergency services
- Do not re-enter the area
- Call Complete Restoration Services
Fire Damage Restoration Services Offered by Complete Restoration Services in Hidden Springs
When you enlist the services of a fire damage restoration company such as Complete Restoration Services in Hidden Springs Idaho, you will get services such as:
- 24/7 Immediate Dispatch
- Inventory and Packing
- Content Cleaning and Storage
- Structure Remediation
- Material Replacement and Moving
Complete Restoration Services will come to your aid as soon as the fire is extinguished by emergency responders. We will work quickly to assure your property is secure through our board up services. We will also help make sure you have a place to stay and some emergency supplies as your property gets restored.
We use a content tracking system to account for all your possessions as they are salvaged and packed. Additionally, we will work with your insurance to get the estimates needed to restore order in your life. Your belongings will then be taken to our warehouse for further processing as your house gets restored.
Complete Restoration Services offers a detailed cleaning system that thoroughly but carefully restores your belongings using an ultrasonic process. During this step, your belongings as well as the premises are cleared of soot and any moisture that they might have. A secondary test for damage or odor is carried out before they are repacked and stored in secure vaults.
As your possessions are being salvaged by the CRS content crew, our structure crew works on the remediation process. This involves removing all affected structures and materials. They can clean and preserve anything that is not beyond repair. The entire structure is deodorized and boarded up as it awaits repairs.
When your Hidden Springs house has been prepared for repairs, we consult you for ideas you have in mind for restoration. Once you have selected your Hidden Springs home’s new look, our repair crew will begin reconstructing your home. After completion, your belongings are returned.
What is Complete Restoration Services Fire Damage Restoration Process?
- 1. Inspection
- Once the fire services are done controlling the fire, our experts carefully and efficiently inspect the site for damage. They will classify the damage according to the cause i.e. fire, water, chemicals, and smoke. After determining the type and level of damage, we shall create a custom detailed report and generate a restoration plan. We will work with you closely throughout the restoration process. Your insight is, of course, given priority.
- 2. Cleaning Out Odors
- Large industrial fans will be brought to eliminate smoke and odors from the site. Smoke is corrosive and may cause further damage to your possessions and so it is imperative to eliminate it first.
- 3. Residue Removal
- This will involve removing soot from the entire structure as well as removing wet carpets to discourage mold growth. This process takes time to assure your Hidden Springs home or Hidden Springs business is 100% soot-free.
- 4. Protect undamaged sections
- There may be parts of your Hidden Springs property that were not affected by the fire. The restoration team will seal off these areas to avoid damage from smoke, soot, and odors. Items in these areas will be moved to a storage facility through inventory and packing to ensure their well-being and safety.
- 5. Repair
- After disaster control, the next step will be to repair, replace, and repaint the affected areas. The items damaged beyond repair shall be filed in an inventory which we will follow up with your insurers. Belongings that can be cleaned are restored.
About Hidden Springs, Idaho
Hidden Springs, Idaho is well-known for its history of farming. In fact, one of the oldest farmsteads in Idaho (that remains intact) is the Schick Ostolasa Farmstead located here along Dry Creek. The land was settled by Phillip L Schick in 1860 where he eventually built a “farmhouse, detached kitchen, wellhouse, a root cellar, wood shed, saddle shed, granary and horse barn.”
Today, Hidden Springs has developed into a closely-knit community for those who desire to live in a natural environment that offers opportunities for outdoor recreation and a community farm yet is still close to the metro area of Boise. Over the years, Hidden Springs has successfully maintained a small town feel with a priority on community and family. 2,200+ residents call the master plan community home. The geography of Hidden Springs is breathtaking with its flawless grassy fields and farmland.
While farming is what started and perpetuated the habitability of Hidden Springs Idaho, there is another less than favorable history the people of Hidden Springs painfully remember as the era that devastated their part of the world. This history is concerning the horrific fire damage incurred by the people and properties here. In just the most recent years, there have been numerous fires with devastating consequences. These fires occur as wildfires. Hidden Springs is in a "hot zone" for wildfires; therefore, it is unavoidable that fires will happen, and the residents here are constantly aware and alert to the threat, especially with the areas of open space and tall grasses. They work diligently to follow homeowner checklists, plant firewise landscape, raise awareness to reduce risk, and stay alert during seasons of high fire danger.
The following statement was made in regards to the problem and how the locals deal with the constant threat of possible wildfires: "Communities whose residents work together have a greater chance of surviving a wildfire. Working with your neighbors creates greater protection, since the more homes within a community that adopt firewise practices, the more effective the impact on reducing the threat of fire."
Why Complete Restoration Services?
- We will handle everything – from setting you up with a temporary place to live in, to dealing with the insurance company, to salvaging and restoring your property.
- We work hard to keep you updated at every stage of the process.
- Complete Restoration Services takes care of coordination with your insurance provider, so you can focus on what is most important.
- Our technicians are fully licensed and insured experts.
- CRS is locally-owned and family run.
- We are the top recommended restoration company in Hidden Springs by insurers and past clients.
- Our company understands that following a disaster, you cannot possibly wait for anyone to schedule an appropriate time to come to your aid. We are at your beck and call 24/7 and will respond immediately. Our 24/7 emergency services ensure that we can respond to our customers in Hidden Springs exactly when they need it.
If you are currently experiencing an issue with damage in your home, consider calling our certified Hidden Springs specialists at Complete Restoration Services. We offer immediate dispatch 24/7 at (208) 794-9073 to help with a variety of issues including: water, fire, content, mold sewage, crawl space, smoke, odor, storm, and biohazard. Contact emergency services if injury has occurred.