- Emergency Mitigation
- Our team will stop the leak, salvage, and remove damaged items. Then we will begin eliminating excess water and dehumidifying the area.
- Loss Assessment
- We'll document the damage and work withyour insurance company, so you get compensated.
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting
- We'll carefully apply products toprevent mold and deodorize the area. We can also steam clean salvageable furniture and professionally clean your valuables.
- Restoration of the Structure
- Once the water has been cleaned up, our trusted contractors will help rebuild and restore your home so you can get back to enjoying life.
Contact the Water Damage Restoration Experts in Meridian, Idaho
Fast action is essential when dealing with a leak, flood, or other cause of water damage. Once the emergency passes, you should hire an expert water damage restoration company to mitigate the situation correctly and avoid dangerous black mold growth, mildew, and severe structural damage. If you have water damage, whether it's caused by a sudden incident such as a burst pipe, or an ongoing water leak, you mustget the help of a professional right away.
Complete Restoration Services is the area's leading water restoration expert, and we have got the skills, experience, tools, and equipment necessary to handle any water damage issue, large or small.Contact us at the first sign of water problems, and we'll send one of our highly trained, skilled technicians over right away.
CRS Related Services and 24/7 Emergency Hotline
In the case that your concerns extend beyond water and flood damage, Complete Restoration Services also offers services to treat fire, smoke, content, wind and storm damage. Whatever the issues affecting your Meridian home, you are well covered with Complete Restoration Services.
If you are currently experiencing an issue with water damage in your home, consider calling our certified Meridian specialists at Complete Restoration Services. We offer immediate dispatch 24/7 at(208) 794-9073. Contact emergency services if injury has occurred.