What is Water Damage?
Water can cause major damage to your property in a short amount of time. Water from flooding, leaks, and other sources can ruin your carpets, flooring, furniture, and drywall. If left untreated, water can cause the growth of mold and mildew in your home. Some water damage can become so severe that it threatens the structural integrity of your property. If your property is suffering from water damage, the Complete Restoration Services team in Boise, Idaho can help.
Our water damage restoration team will reverse the effects of water damage. We have over twelve years of experience working with property owners on their restoration needs. We have the team, expertise, and equipment to get your property looking like new again. CRS offers 24/7 emergency service so we can be there when you need us. Contact us today for your water damage restoration needs.
How to Handle Water Damage on Your Property
- Reduce the risk of damage and shock by turning off the power and avoiding the area until help arrives.
- Call a professional 24/7 Restoration Service in Boise, Idaho. Once we get your call, your water damage becomes our priority.
- We'll find the source of the damage. Preventing the spread of the damage is priority number one. Once we've stopped the source, we can start to fix the damage.
Common Causes of Water Damage
- Appliance leaks, including leaks from dishwashers, refrigerators, water heaters, and washing machines
- Natural disasters such as storm flooding and flooding from the Boise River
- Roof damage such as missing shingles, roof collapsing from snow, and ice dams
- Broken sprinkler lines
- Forgetting to turn the water off in a sink, bathtub, or outside tap
- Pipe problems such as bursts, leaks, or failed plumbing
- Clogged and overflowing toilets or sinks
- Flooding after firefighters put out a fire
- High groundwater table or groundwater intrusion
- Sprinklers triggered in a commercial building
- Sewer back-ups
How CRS Can Help Boise, Idaho Property Owners
We will control the source of the leak and help prevent it from happening again. We will salvage what we can and remove what we can't, including your carpeting and sheetrock. We'll then put our equipment to work removing the water, using wet vacuums, pumps, and dehumidifiers.
Our team will take photos of the damage done to your property. We'll then work with your insurance company directly. We can send them the necessary information so they can start covering your costs as soon as possible.
We understand that you want your property back to normal as soon as possible. Our contractors will work efficiently to rebuild your home or commercial building. Their experience and use of quality materials mean everything will be as good as new when they leave.
We sanitize, disinfect, and deodorize the water damaged areas. Our team will also apply products to protect against mold. We can steam clean your furniture and professionally clean your valuables, too, so all evidence of water damage disappears.
Contact our team at the first signs of water damage. Stopping the spread early will mean less damage and expense to you later on. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact CRS for water damage restoration at your Boise, Idaho property today.